Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings Inc (8616.T)
24 Feb 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|69||2007||Independent Chairman of the Board of Directors|
|69||2006||President, Chief Executive Officer, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|2016||Vice President, Representative Director|
|60||2013||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Director|
|2013||Senior Managing Executive Officer|
- BRIEF-Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings offers ToB for shares in Takagi Securities at 270 yen per share
- BRIEF-Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings to sell part of stake in securities unit to Tochigi Bank
- BRIEF-Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings forms business alliance with Hokuhoku Financial Group; spin-off business in unit to JV
- BRIEF-Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings buys 1.5 mln shares back for 758.2 mln yen in Sep.
- BRIEF-Tokai Tokyo Financial Holding acquires shares in Ace Securities