KDDI Corp (9433.T)
28 Apr 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2015||Chairman of the Board|
|59||2013||President, Chief Senior Director of Public Relation & Communication, Representative Director|
|60||2016||Executive Vice President, Chief Director of Consumer Business, Representative Director|
|60||2010||Executive Vice President, Chief Senior Director of Corporate, Representative Director|
|55||2016||Executive Vice President, Chief Director of Value Business, Representative Director|
- BRIEF-Wangsu Science & Technology's unit in deal to buy stake in KDDI's CDNetworks
- BRIEF-KDDI Corp expected to report increase of 15 pct in operating profit for April-Dec period - Nikkei
- BRIEF-R&I affirms KDDI's rating at "AA-" and announces stable outlook - R&I
- Myanmar awards fourth telecoms license as mobile market heats up
- Telenor shifts Myanmar focus to data services as 'hyper growth' era ends