NTT Docomo Inc (9437.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2016||President, Representative Director|
|58||2014||Managing Executive Officer, Director of Finance, Director|
|60||2016||Vice President, Representative Director|
|59||2016||Vice President, Representative Director|
|65||2014||Vice President, Representative Director|
- BRIEF-NTT Docomo's group operating profit for nine months through December likely rose 20 pct
- BRIEF-R&I affirms NTT DOCOMO Inc's rating at "AA+" and changes outlook to stable -R&I
- BRIEF-NTT Docomo identifies additional 20 billion yen in cost cuts for second fiscal half - Nikkei
- Exclusive: Vimpelcom set for radical overhaul from telco to internet player - CEO
- BRIEF-NTT Docomo repurchase 2 mln shares in October