Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings Inc (9501.T)
6 Dec 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|75||2014||Chairman of the Board|
|62||2014||President, Representative Executive Officer, Chief Director of Business Planning, Manager of Nuclear Power Reformation Special Task Force, Manager of New Growth Task Force, Director|
|63||2014||Vice President, Representative Executive Officer, President of Fuel & Power Company, Director|
|62||2015||Vice President, Representative Executive Officer, Chief Director of Fukushima, Deputy Chief Director of Nuclear Power & Location|
|64||2014||Vice President, Representative Executive Officer|
- Tepco still plans to sell bonds by March 2017 though Fukushima costs rise
- Nikkei rises as dollar steady against yen; Tepco dives
- UPDATE 4-Tepco shares slump after anti-nuclear novice wins Japan election
- Foreign investors sue Toshiba over accounting scandal
- UPDATE 2-Foreign investors sue Toshiba over accounting scandal