Kansai Electric Power Co Inc (9503.T)
9 Dec 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||2016||Chairman of the Board, Representative Director|
|62||2016||President, Representative Director|
|62||2013||President of Subsidiary, Director|
|61||2016||Executive Vice President, Chief Director of Electricity Current Business, Director|
|63||2013||Executive Vice President, Chief Director of Group Operation Promotion, Representative Director|
- Japan agrees second nuclear reactor life extension since Fukushima
- Korea's KEPCO in talks to buy into UK nuclear project NuGen: source
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-Korea's KEPCO in talks to buy into UK nuclear project NuGen - source
- Korea's KEPCO in talks with Toshiba, Engie to buy stake in NuGen: source
- Korea's KEPCO in talks with Toshiba, Engie to buy stake in NuGen -source