H.I.S. Co Ltd (9603.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2016||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer, President of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|48||2016||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|48||2012||Chief Director of Headquarters Purchasing, President of Subsidiary, Director|
|56||2014||Senior Managing Director|
- BRIEF-H.I.S. unit to set up new power station
- BRIEF-Evolable Asia to cooperate with H.I.S. on airline ticket sales business
- BRIEF-H.I.S. unit to raise stake in Green World Hotels to 51 pct from 33.3 pct
- BRIEF-H.I.S. to set up power generation JV with partner
- BRIEF-H.I.S. adjusts conversion price for 2019 due euro-yen denominated convertible bonds with warrants