Acorda Therapeutics Inc (ACOR.O)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||President,Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|59||2016||Chief Business Operations, Principal Accounting Officer|
|64||2004||Chief Scientific Officer|
|60||2012||President - International, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary|
|60||2016||Chief Medical Officer|
- BRIEF-Christopher James reports 5.9 pct passive stake in Acorda Therapeutics as of June 27, 2017
- BRIEF-Acorda submits new drug application to U.S. Food And Drug Administration
- BRIEF-Acorda Therapeutics, in May 2017, filed planned appeal of decision on 4 invalidated patents with U.S. court of appeals for federal circuit
- BRIEF-Acorda Therapeutics says expects results from Tozadenant phase 3 clinical trial in Q1 2018
- BRIEF-CVT-301 phase 3 data showed significantly positive results