Acacia Research Corp (ACTG.O)
21 Oct 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2016||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|55||2015||Interim Chief Executive Officer|
|45||2001||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President - Finance, Treasurer|
|50||2011||Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary|
- BRIEF-Acacia subsidiary enters into settlement and patent license agreement with ASUSTeK Computer Inc
- BRIEF-Acacia Subsidiary acquires additional patents from Renesas Electronics Corp
- Acacia wins $22 mln against Apple in Texas patent case
- BRIEF-Acacia Research unit awarded verdict of willful patent infringement in case against Apple
- BRIEF-Acacia Research board determined to disband office of chairman