Acacia Research Corp (ACTG.O)
23 Mar 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2016||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|55||2015||Interim Chief Executive Officer|
|45||2001||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President - Finance, Treasurer|
|50||2011||Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary|
- BRIEF-Acacia subsidiaries enter into patent license agreements with HTC Corporation
- BRIEF-Acacia subsidiary signs settlement and patent license agreement with Gemological Institute of America Inc
- BRIEF-Acacia Research Q3 gaap earnings per share $0.16
- BRIEF-Acacia subsidiary enters into settlement and patent license agreement with ASUSTeK Computer Inc