Analog Devices Inc (ADI.O)
24 Mar 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|82||1996||Chairman of the Board|
|56||2013||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|50||2017||Interim Chief Financial Officer, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President|
|63||2016||Executive Vice President|
|47||2017||Senior Vice President - Finance|
- BRIEF-Analog Devices on March 10, 2017, in connection with Linear Technology Corp merger, co entered into bridge credit agreement
- BRIEF-Analog Devices reports final regulatory approval for acquisition of Linear Technology
- BRIEF-Analog Devices reports Q1 EPS $0.69
- BRIEF-Analog Devices announces 7 pct increase in quarterly cash dividend
- BRIEF-Analog Devices' CEO Vincent Roche's FY 2016 total compensation $7.15 mln