Aflac Inc (AFL.N)
26 May 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2001||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer of the Company and Aflac|
|53||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|41||2007||President of Aflac, Director|
|55||2014||President of Aflac International|
- Fitch Affirms Aflac's Ratings; Revises IFS Outlook to Stable
- BRIEF-Aflac reports Q1 earnings per share $1.47
- BRIEF-Aflac announces investment partnership with Nxt Capital
- BRIEF-Aflac pursuing investment opportunities targeting early-stage cos
- BRIEF-Aflac CEO Daniel Amos' 2016 compensation $20.4 mln vs $20 mln in 2015