AGNC Investment Corp (AGNCP.OQ)
18 Aug 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2016||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|52||2016||President, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Investment Officer, Director|
|50||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|43||2016||Executive Vice President - Agency Portfolio Investments|
|45||2016||Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer|
- BRIEF-AGNC announces redemption of 8.000% series A cumulative redeemable preferred stock
- BRIEF-AGNC Investment Corp announces pricing of public offering of depositary shares
- BRIEF-AGNC Investment declares monthly common stock dividend of $0.18 per share for Aug
- BRIEF-AGNC Investment qtrly net income per common share $0.05
- BRIEF-AGNC Investment's estimated net book value of $21.04 per common share as of May 31, 2017