AGNC Investment Corp (AGNCP.OQ)
24 Feb 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2016||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|51||2016||President, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Investment Officer, Director|
|49||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|44||2016||Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer|
|2016||Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel, Secretary|
- BRIEF-AGNC Investment files to say it entered into separate sales agreements with each of Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. and Wells Fargo Securities
- BRIEF-AGNC Investment reports Q4 earnings per share $0.64
- BRIEF-AGNC Investment announces the market offering program of common stock
- BRIEF-AGNC Investment declares cash dividend of $0.18 per share of common stock for Nov. 2016