AAR Corp (AIR)
18 Aug 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2015||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|39||2017||President, Chief Operating Officer, Director|
|59||2016||Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Financial Officer|
|43||2016||Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller|
|58||2009||Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary|
- BRIEF-Aar signs agreement with flydubai to support Boeing 737 max aircraft
- BRIEF-AAR Corp director Ronald Woodard sells 20,000 shares of co's common stock on July 13
- BRIEF-AAR reports Q4 sales $492.3 million
- BRIEF-AAR Corp announces $250 mln stock repurchase authorization
- BRIEF-AAR appoints Michael Milligan as CFO