AAR Corp (AIR)
9 Dec 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2007||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer and Director|
|59||2016||Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Financial Officer|
|38||2015||Chief Operating Officer—Aviation Services|
|57||2009||Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary|
- BRIEF-AAR, Air New Zealand form strategic partnership for components
- BRIEF-AAR Corp enters into an amendment no.7 to its credit agreement
- BRIEF-AAR Q1 earnings per share $0.29 from cont ops
- BRIEF-AAR sees fiscal year 2017 consolidated sales of $1.7 bln to $1.8 bln
- BRIEF-AAR appoints Timothy Romenesko as CFO