Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|69||2003||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|57||2016||President, Chief Executive Officer|
|60||1995||Chief Financial Officer|
|55||2011||Executive Vice President in charge of the Western Europe and North America Regions|
|52||2013||Executive Vice President in charge of the Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa Regions|
- Mexico's Alfa says second-quarter net profit jumps 68 percent
- UPDATE 2-Mexico's Alfa says 2nd-qtr net profit jumps 68 pct
- Mexico's Alfa first quarter net profit up 22 percent, below expectations
- UPDATE 2-Mexico's Alfa Q1 net profit up 22 pct, below expectations
- Mexico's Alfa reports 1st-qtr profit of 3.1 bln pesos