American Superconductor Corp (AMSC.OQ)
17 Feb 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|72||2011||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|43||2011||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|59||2013||Executive Vice President - operations|
|59||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer|
- BRIEF-American Superconductor sees Q3 2016 revenue $26-$27 mln
- BRIEF-American Superconductor reports Q2 loss per share $0.53
- BRIEF-American Superconductor, Nexans expand relationship to develop and deliver electric grid projects in U.S. and Canada
- BRIEF-American Superconductor gets notification of Hainan higher people's court's dismissal of civil action filed by Suzhou AMSC Superconductor