Abercrombie & Fitch Co (ANF)
22 May 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|77||2014||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|53||2017||Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|53||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President|
|46||2016||President - Abercrombie & Fitch and Abercrombie (Kids) Brand|
|49||2016||President - Hollister Brand|
- BRIEF-Abercrombie & Fitch Co declares cash dividend of $0.20/shr
- BRIEF-Arrowstreet Capital, Limited Partnership reports 3.7 pct passive stake in Abercrombie & Fitch
- Abercrombie expects sales to improve in 2017, shares jump
- UPDATE 3-Abercrombie expects sales to improve in 2017, shares jump
- BRIEF-Abercrombie & Fitch on conf call- Q1 will remain challenging as we sort through assortment issue