Addnode Group AB (publ) (ANODb.ST)
21 Feb 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2012||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|59||2007||Chief Executive Officer, President|
|42||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Head of Business Development and Investor Relations|
|53||President of Product Lifecycle Management business area, Chief Executive Officer of TechniaTranscat AB|
|56||Senior Group Controller|
- BRIEF-Addnode Q4 EBITA down at SEK 63.4 million
- BRIEF-Addnode Group merges subsidiaries Abou and Sokigo
- BRIEF-Addnode's TechniaTranscat signs agreement with train manufacturer Stadler
- BRIEF-Addnode gets order from authority within defense and security sector
- BRIEF-Addnode unit gets order to deliver e-archive product to Riksantikvarieämbetet