Air Products and Chemicals Inc (APD.N)
21 Apr 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|72||2014||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|52||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|44||2013||Chief Human Resource Officer, Vice President|
|54||2014||Executive Vice President - Industrial Gases|
|2016||Executive Vice President - Technology, Engineering and Manufacturing Functions|
- BRIEF-Air Products and Chemicals has started up another new oxygen, nitrogen plant in Guangdong
- Air Products drops $1.5 billion bid for China's Yingde Gases
- Air Products drops $1.5 bln bid for China's Yingde Gases
- BRIEF-Air Products and Chemicals-Determined "not in best interests of cos' shareholders to continue" pursuing acquisition of Yingde Gases Group
- Yingde Gases "accidental win" for minorities fans sparks of activism