Amphenol Corp (APH.N)
26 May 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|72||2011||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|47||2009||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|47||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President|
|48||2010||Senior Vice President, Group General Manager - Worldwide RF and Microwave Products and Cable Products Division|
|59||2016||Senior Vice President, Group General Manager - Amphenol FCI|
- BRIEF-Amphenol Corp Q1 earnings per share $0.71
- BRIEF-Amphenol CEO Richard Adam Norwitt's 2016 total compensation $7.4 mln vs. $7.3 mln in 2015
- BRIEF-Amphenol issues, sells $400 mln of 2.200% senior notes, $350 mln of 3.200% senior notes
- BRIEF-Amphenol Corp announces pricing of $750 mln of senior notes
- BRIEF-Amphenol recommends stockholders reject "mini-tender" offer by TRC Capital