Apollo Education Group Inc (APOL.O)
2 Dec 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|56||2012||Chairman of the Board|
|56||2014||President of University of Phoenix|
|48||2009||Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|62||2012||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|40||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Treasurer|
- TDC share drop after media reports Apollo takeover bid rejected
- HSH Nordbank holds meetings with potential buyers: sources
- BRIEF-Apollo Education Group-evaluating data to University of Phoenix by U.S. Department of Education draft gainful employment debt service-to-earnings ratios
- Recovering Anglo American sticks to asset sales but with less haste
- BRIEF-Apollo Education Group posts Q3 earnings per share $0.19