Aurobindo Pharma Ltd (ARBN.NS)
25 May 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|54||2012||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|59||2012||Whole-Time Vice Chairman of the Board|
|2014||Chief Financial Officer|
|2016||Compliance Officer, Company Secretary|
|49||2012||Managing Director, Executive Director|
- BRIEF-Aurobindo Pharma says US FDA issued form 483 with 6 observations for unit-III
- BRIEF-Aurobindo Pharma gets FDA nod for generic drug to treat HIV-1 infection
- BRIEF-Aurobindo Pharma gets USFDA nod for Meropenem injection
- BRIEF-Aurobindo Pharma gets FDA nod for generic version of Reckitt Benckiser’s Mucinex DM tablets
- Aurobindo plans second U.S. plant as Trump calls for local production