Aurobindo Pharma Ltd (ARBN.NS)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|54||2012||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|59||2012||Whole-Time Vice Chairman of the Board|
|2014||Chief Financial Officer|
|2016||Compliance Officer, Company Secretary|
|49||2012||Managing Director, Executive Director|
- Aurobindo plans second U.S. plant as Trump calls for local production
- UPDATE 1-Aurobindo plans second U.S. plant as Trump calls for local production
- India's Aurobindo eyes U.S. plant amid Trump push on jobs
- India's Aurobindo shares hit nine-month low on US price-fixing lawsuit
- BRIEF-Aurobindo Pharma unit Arrow Generiques to buy select assets in France from Teva