Aurobindo Pharma Ltd (ARBN.NS)
1 Dec 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|52||2012||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|57||2012||WholeTime Vice Chairman of the Board|
|2014||Chief Financial Officer|
|2016||Compliance Officer, Company Secretary|
|47||2012||Managing Director, Executive Director|
- BRIEF-Aurobindo Pharma unit Arrow Generiques to buy select assets in France from Teva
- BRIEF-India's Aurobindo Pharma Q2 consol net profit rises 33.5 pct
- Founders of India's Aurobindo Pharma to sell up to $135 mln of shares -term sheet
- BRIEF-Aurobindo Pharma gets USFDA tentative approval for Dolutegravir
- Indian shares edge up but caution prevails ahead of Fed comments