ABG Sundal Collier Holding ASA (ASC.OL)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2007||Chairman of the Board|
|55||2010||Member of the Executive Committee, Chief Executive Officer|
|66||2016||Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|38||2012||Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee|
|International Head of Sales, Member of the Executive Committee|
- BRIEF-ABG Sundal Collier Q1 operating profit rises to NOK 77 mln
- BRIEF-ABG Sundal Collier Holding buys 13 mln ABGSC shares from shareholders
- BRIEF-ABG Sundal Collier offers to buy back up to 13 million shares
- BRIEF-ABG Sundal Collier Holding Q4 pre-tax profit up at SEK 124 mln
- BRIEF-Ratos says preparing for Oslo IPO of wine and spirits firm Arcus