Atlas Copco AB (ATCOb.ST)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2014||Chairman of the Board|
|52||2017||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|51||2014||Senior Executive Vice President, Business Area President Compressor Technique|
|55||2014||Senior Executive Vice President, Business Area President Construction Technique|
|61||1999||Senior Vice President of Controlling and Finance|
- UPDATE 1-Finnish mining equipment maker Metso replaces CEO to spur growth
- UPDATE 1-Atlas Copco profit beats forecast as growth comes surging back
- Atlas Copco to split group, company veteran Rahmstrom named new CEO
- UPDATE 2-Atlas Copco to split group, company veteran Rahmstrom named new CEO
- BRIEF-Investor says supports Atlas Copco's proposal to split group