Atlantia SpA (ATL.MI)
9 Dec 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|72||2010||Chairman of the Board|
|57||2006||Chief Executive Officer, General Manager, Executive Director|
|61||Chief Financial Officer, Financial Reporting Officer|
|43||Head of Corporate Finance and Investor Relations|
- Italy's Atlantia to up stake in Venice airport to 22.1 percent
- Atlantia aims to beat analysts' expectations on Autostrade sale
- Mediobanca Q1 net profit up 11 pct on higher revenue, stake sale
- UPDATE 2-Italy's Atlantia scaling back at home to drive foreign expansion
- UPDATE 1-Monaco confirms in talks to buy Nice airport stake