Atlantia SpA (ATL.MI)
23 May 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|73||2010||Chairman of the Board|
|57||2006||Chief Executive Officer, General Manager, Executive Director|
|61||Chief Financial Officer, Financial Reporting Officer|
|44||Head of Corporate Finance and Investor Relations|
|53||2016||Executive Vice President - Group Compliance and Security|
- UPDATE 1-Spain's Abertis to buy Eutelsat's stake in Hispasat
- Italy - Factors to watch on May 17
- BRIEF-Spain's Criteria says won't comment on Atlantia-Abertis for 3-4 weeks
- Spain signals satellite firm of strategic interest in Abertis bid
- UPDATE 2-Spain signals satellite firm of strategic interest in Abertis bid