Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI.O)
28 Apr 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|54||2013||Chairman of the Board|
|54||2008||President, Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|46||2012||Chief Financial Officer|
|48||2010||Chief Executive Officer of Activision Publishing Inc.|
|49||2008||President and Chief Executive Officer of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.|
- BRIEF-Activision Blizzard CEO's 2016 compensation was $33.1 mln
- BRIEF-Activision Blizzard posts Q4 adj profit $0.65 per share
- Activision sales top Street; Co hikes dividend, sets $1 billion buyback
- Activision sales top Street; Co hikes dividend, sets $1 bln buyback
- Activision Blizzard creates consumer products division