Avid Technology Inc (AVID.OQ)
16 Aug 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|50||2016||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|54||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President|
|42||2011||Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary|
|45||2016||Vice President - Human Resources|
- BRIEF-Avid Technology reports Q2 loss per share $0.31
- BRIEF-Avid's patent infringement claims against Harmonic Inc set to go on trial
- BRIEF-Avid provides update on Jetsen Equity Investment commercial alliance underway following successful launch
- BRIEF-Avid Technology sees Q2 revenue $93 mln - $103 mln
- BRIEF-Avid announces nomination of John Wallace to stand for election to its board