AXA SA (AXAHY.PK)
13 Jan 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||2016||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2016||Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Management Committee and Executive Committee, Director|
|62||2010||Vice Chairman of the Board, Lead Independent Director|
|2010||Group Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee|
|56||2009||Group Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Management Committee and Executive Committee|
- Fitch Rates AXA S.A.'s USD1bn Dated Subordinated Notes 'BBB'
- BRIEF-AXA successfully places $1 billion dated subordinated notes due 2047
- BRIEF-Phoenix Group Holdings updates on cash position
- Fitch Rates AXA Insurance Pte Ltd at IFS 'AA-'; Outlook Stable
- London offices have designs on tech as Brexit puts brake on finance