American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc (AXL.N)
21 Jul 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|52||2015||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|47||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Vice President|
|49||2014||President, AAM Europe, Vice President - AAM Corporate|
|2017||President - AAM Driveline -Europe|
- BRIEF-American Axle Q1 earnings per share $0.99
- BRIEF-American Securities Partners reports 23.8 pct stake in American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings
- BRIEF-American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc enters into a credit agreement
- BRIEF-American Axle & Manufacturing, Metaldyne Performance Group received approval of co's previously announced acquisition of MPG
- BRIEF-American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings - shareholder class action lawsuit was filed against Metaldyne Performance Group