AstraZeneca PLC (AZN.L)
20 Feb 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2012||Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|57||2012||Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer|
|63||2013||Executive Director, Chief Financial Officer|
|2014||Executive Vice-President, Human Resources|
|2015||Chief Medical Officer, Executive Vice President - Global Medicines Development|
- BRIEF-AstraZeneca sells U.S. Zoladex rights to tersera
- AstraZeneca's Lynparza meets main goal in breast cancer study
- Top AstraZeneca shareholder Woodford adds to stake, bullish on outlook
- REFILE-Top AstraZeneca shareholder Woodford adds to stake, bullish on outlook
- BRIEF-Astrazeneca says will get $130 mln as milestone payment after Brodalumab approval