Baxter International Inc (BAX.N)
23 Jan 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|53||2016||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|43||2015||Corporate Vice President and Chief Financial Officer|
|52||2015||Chief Scientific Officer, Corporate Vice President|
|48||2009||Corporate Vice President, General Counsel|
|42||2016||Corporate Vice President, Controller|
- BRIEF-Baxter's renal therapy services significantly reduced peritonitis infections among home dialysis patients
- Baxter to pay $18 million over mold at North Carolina plant
- UPDATE 2-Baxter to pay $18 mln over mold at North Carolina plant
- BRIEF-Baxter presented exploratory research on the removal of inflammation-related molecules during extracorporeal blood purification therapy
- BRIEF-Baxter declares quarterly dividend and announces expanded share repurchase authorization