Banco do Brasil SA (BBAS3.SA)
R$ -0.45 (-1.35%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|38||2015||Chairman of the Board|
|51||2015||Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Board of Directors|
|49||2015||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|46||2015||Chief Financial Officer|
|59||Vice President of Technology, Member of the Executive Board|
- Banco do Brasil seeks faster digital banking rollout to fan returns
- UPDATE 4-Banco do Brasil sets profitability as priority over market share
- Banco do Brasil to put profitability first to cut ROE gap with peers
- Banco do Brasil misses estimates as provisions climb
- Banco do Brasil sees recurring profit rising by up to 66 pct this year