BHP Billiton PLC (BBL)
26 May 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2010||Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|59||2013||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|49||2014||Chief Financial Officer|
|47||2016||President - Marketing and Supply|
|50||2016||President Operations, Minerals Australia|
- Australian stocks slip on oil, metals; NZ down
- BHP applies to dig new nickel mines in Western Australia
- Australian shares hit 8-week low on weak banks, Wall Street slump
- UPDATE 1-Elliott Management says Barcelona meeting with BHP CEO was "constructive"
- UPDATE 2-Undaunted by glut, new potash players bank on fertilizer rebound