General Cable Corp (BGC)
20 Jan 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|58||2015||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|44||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President|
|2016||Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President|
|50||2014||Executive Vice President, President and Chief Executive Officer, General Cable, Europe and Africa|
- General Cable to pay more than $75 million to settle bribery charges: U.S.
- BRIEF-General Cable reduces aggregate commitments of lenders by $300 mln
- BRIEF-General Cable posts Q3 adjusted earnings per share $0.07
- BRIEF-General Cable appoints Matti Masanovich as CFO
- BRIEF-General Cable announces new chief human resources officer