Biocept Inc (BIOC.OQ)
9 Dec 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2014||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|52||2013||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|2016||Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Operations|
|68||2011||Senior Vice President - Research & Development, Chief Scientific Officer|
|40||2014||Senior Vice President, Senior Medical Director|
- BRIEF-Biocept reports Q3 loss per share $0.57
- BRIEF-Biocept voluntarily ended common stock purchase agreement that co entered into on Dec 21, 2015, with Aspire Capital Fund, LLC
- BRIEF-Milestone Investments reports 6.3 pct passive stake in Biocept
- BRIEF-Ally Bridge LB Healthcare Master Fund Ltd reports 17.6 pct stake in Biocept
- BRIEF-Sabby Management reports 6.51 pct passive stake in Biocept