Biocept Inc (BIOC.OQ)
26 May 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2014||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|53||2013||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|2016||Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Operations|
|69||2011||Senior Vice President - Research & Development, Chief Scientific Officer|
|41||2014||Senior Vice President, Senior Medical Director|
- BRIEF-Biocept awarded U.S. Patent with broad claims for antibody capture of targets of interest on any solid surface
- BRIEF-Biocept reports Q1 loss per share $0.21
- BRIEF-Biocept awarded additional patent in Japan
- BRIEF-Biocept announces collaboration with the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute
- BRIEF-Biocept announces pricing of $9.3 mln financing