Bankia SA (BKIA.MC)
24 Feb 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||2012||Executive Chairman, Executive Director|
|52||2014||Chief Executive Officer|
|69||2014||General Manager of People, Resources and Technology, Executive Director|
|55||2012||Deputy General Director of Communication and External Relations|
|48||2014||Deputy Director of Business Banking|
- BRIEF-Bankia to propose contrasplit with 4:1 ratio
- Fitch Affirms Bankia at 'BBB-'; Stable Outlook
- Bank of Spain backs its officials over doomed Bankia listing
- UPDATE 1-Ex-Bank of Spain head faces probe on Bankia IPO, three officials resign
- Court to probe ex-head of Bank of Spain over Bankia flotation