BlackRock Inc (BLK.N)
26 May 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||1998||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|60||2014||President, Vice Chairman of the Board|
|43||2014||Chief Operating Officer, Senior Managing Director|
|48||2016||General Counsel, Senior Managing Director, Managing Director|
|51||2016||Senior Managing Director|
- BRIEF-Blackrock sets quarterly dividend of $2.50 per share
- BlackRock to pay $1.25 billion over 20 years for New York headquarters
- UPDATE 1-BlackRock to pay $1.25 bln over 20 years for New York headquarters
- BlackRock to pay $1.25 bln over 20 years for New York headquarters
- BRIEF-Blackrock to locate new corporate headquarters at 50 Hudson Yards, New York