BHP Billiton PLC (BLT.L)
22 Mar 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2010||Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|59||2013||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|49||2014||Chief Financial Officer|
|47||2016||President - Marketing and Supply|
|50||2016||President Operations, Minerals Australia|
- Union leaders at BHP's Escondida mine to meet with workers
- UPDATE 1-Union leaders at BHP's Escondida mine to meet with workers
- BHP Billiton, striking Escondida union to meet Wednesday
- Striking union at BHP's Escondida says it is open to further conversations
- METALS-London copper hits 1-week low as talks resume over Chile strike