bluebird bio Inc (BLUE.OQ)
26 May 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|59||2011||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|44||2010||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|51||2016||Chief Financial and Strategy Officer and Principal Financial Officer|
|49||2016||Chief Operating Officer|
|37||2016||Principal Accounting Officer, Vice President - Finance, Treasurer|
- BRIEF-Bluebird bio Q1 total revenue $6.8 million
- BRIEF-Bluebird Bio entered into a worldwide license agreement around its proprietary lentiviral vector platform with Novartis Pharma
- BRIEF-Bluebird Bio enters into patent license agreement with Glaxosmithkline for commercialization of Gene Therapies
- BRIEF-Bluebird Bio CEO's 2016 compensation was $4.9 mln
- BRIEF-Bluebird Bio announces clinical, biological outcomes