BP PLC (BP)
21 Feb 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2010||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|61||2010||Group Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|54||2012||Group Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|56||2014||Chief Executive - Downstream|
|56||2013||Chief Executive - Upstream|
- BRIEF-Caltex Australia comments on Woolworths' decision to sell fuel business to BP
- Motor racing-BP to fuel McLaren F1 team after ExxonMobil split
- BRIEF-Aker Solutions signs 2 engineering framework contracts with BP
- REFILE-UPDATE 1-Cargo loadings at Australia's North West Shelf project halted - sources
- Wall Street rises on earnings despite oil price pressure, dollar climbs