Bharti Airtel Ltd (BRTI.NS)
7 Dec 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|58||2013||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2013||Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director - India & South Asia and Executive Director|
|2015||Global Chief Financial Officer|
|2015||Global Chief Human Resource Officer|
|2015||Compliance Officer, Company Secretary|
- India's Reliance Jio extends free services, as telecoms price war intensifies
- BRIEF-Bharti Airtel waives off transaction charges for USSD based mobile banking transactions till Dec. 31
- BRIEF-Bharti Airtel concludes acquisition of rights to use 20 MHZ of spectrum for Andhra Pradesh circle
- BRIEF-Bharti Airtel and Axiata announce completion of merger in Bangladesh
- BRIEF-Bharti Airtel appoints Vani Venkatesh as CEO (Retail)