BT Group PLC (BT.L)
26 Oct 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2007||Chairman of the Board|
|47||2013||Chief Executive, Director|
|54||2016||Group Finance Director, Executive Director|
|52||2012||Chief Executive Officer - BT Global Services|
|Chief executive Officer - BT Consumer|
- BT sees strong case for network investment if it stays intact
- Britain's BT wins 100 mln euro network contract from Randstad
- Oil up on Iran comments, Wall Street ticks down
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Shares start quarter on downbeat note; oil eases from highs
- UPDATE 2-Sky says investment in products and content will keep revenue motoring