BT Group PLC (BT.N)
28 Mar 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|69||2007||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|48||2013||Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|54||2016||Group Finance Director, Executive Director|
|2016||Chief Executive Officer - EE|
|52||2012||Chief Executive Officer - Global Services|
- BRIEF-Fastweb, Wind-Tiscali and BT-Vodafone joint ventures win Italy state contract
- BT fined record 42 million pounds for business-line installation errors
- BT fined record 42 mln stg for business-line installation errors
- BRIEF-BT to be fined 42 mln stg for breaching contracts with telecoms providers
- Britain's telecom watchdog fines BT's Plusnet for billing ex-customers