Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE.O)
18 Aug 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|70||2002||Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer|
|48||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|71||2006||President of The Cheesecake Factory Bakery Incorporated|
|60||2003||Executive Vice President, Secretary and General Counsel|
- BRIEF-The Cheesecake Factory Q2 earnings per share $0.78 excluding items
- BRIEF-Cheesecake Factory sees Q2 comparable sales to be down about 1 pct
- BRIEF-Chief Financial Officer W. Douglas Benn to retire from Cheesecake Factory
- BRIEF-The Cheesecake Factory reports Q1 earnings per share $0.72 excluding items
- BRIEF-Cheesecake Factory CEO David Overton's total compensation in 2016 was $6 mln