CNOOC Ltd (CEO.N)
24 Apr 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|56||2017||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|46||2017||President, Executive Director|
|58||2017||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|58||2016||Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|58||2016||Executive Vice President, Compliance Officer, General Counsel|
- UPDATE 2-Mattel cuts sales forecast after inventory overhang slams results
- CNOOC CEO resigns after less than a year in latest board reshuffle
- BRIEF-Husky signs agreement for new exploration block offshore China
- Mahindra & Mahindra, SsangYong to develop electric SUVs by 2020
- UPDATE 1-CNOOC ties up with Australia's FAR to hunt for oil, gas off West Africa