Centerra Gold Inc (CG.TO)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|59||2012||Chairman of the Board|
|2015||President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary|
|38||2016||Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|58||2008||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|2016||Chief Financial Officer, Vice President|
- BRIEF-Centerra Gold Q3 EPS $0.28
- BRIEF-Thompson Creek says obtains shareholder approval for arrangement with Centerra Gold Inc
- Mongolia to pitch railway projects to China-backed AIIB - govt adviser
- BRIEF-Centerra Gold announces quarterly dividend of C$0.04 per share
- BRIEF-Riverside Resources says signed option agreement with Centerra Gold