Church & Dwight Co Inc (CHD.N)
28 Apr 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2016||Chairman of the Board|
|60||2016||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|36||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|47||2016||Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer|
|55||2011||Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary|
- BRIEF-Church & Dwight Co on March 27, 2017 executed a credit agreement
- BRIEF-Church & Dwight Co - CEO Matthew Farrell's FY 2016 total compensation was $6.4 mln
- BRIEF-Church & Dwight posts Q4 earnings per share $0.42
- BRIEF-Church & Dwight-CEO Matthew Farrell reports open market purchase of 5,000 shares of co's common stock