Coal India Ltd (COAL.BO)
21 Apr 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|59||2015||Chairman of the Board, Managing Director|
|58||2015||Director - Finance|
|2011||Compliance Officer, Company Secretary|
|60||2007||Director - Personnel & Industrial Relations, Executive Director|
|57||2016||Director - Marketing, Director|
- Coal India actively looking to invest in coal assets in Australia
- CORRECTED-Coal India actively looking to invest in coal assets in Australia
- Morning News Call - India, April 6
- Morning News Call - India, March 17
- Coal India missing output target doesn't matter, mining millions of tonnes more does: Russell