Cabot Oil & Gas Corp (COG.N)
9 Dec 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||2002||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|53||2013||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|60||2013||Senior Vice President of Marketing|
|58||2012||Vice President - Land and Business Development|
|62||2011||Vice President, General Counsel|
- BRIEF-Cabot Oil & Gas Q3 loss per share $0.04 excluding items
- BRIEF-Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation declares dividend
- BRIEF-Cabot oil & gas- We need to see WTI at $55 to be active in Texas- call
- BRIEF-Cabot Oil & Gas Q2 loss per share $0.14
- BRIEF-Cabot Oil & Gas Corp enters agreement to supply Lackawanna Energy Center