Capital Senior Living Corp (CSU.N)
18 Aug 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||1999||Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|54||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President|
|42||2017||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President|
|58||2013||Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary|
|69||2013||Senior Vice President - Operations|
- BRIEF-Capital Senior Living Q2 adjusted net loss per share $0.08
- BRIEF-Brett Lee to join Capital Senior Living Corp as COO
- BRIEF-Capital Senior Living reports Q1 same store sales rose 0.8 pct
- BRIEF-Capital Senior Living Corp appoints Paul Isaac and Ross Levin as new independent directors
- BRIEF-Capital Senior Living qtrly loss per share $0.36