Cooper Tire & Rubber Co (CTB.N)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||2016||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|55||2016||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|52||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President|
|2017||Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President|
|46||2014||Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary|
- BRIEF-COOPER TIRE & RUBBER SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.105 PER SHARE
- BRIEF-Cooper Tire & Rubber Co Q1 earnings per share $0.57
- BRIEF-Cooper Tire & Rubber Co says CEO Bradley Hughes' total compensation for 2016 was $4.2 mln
- BRIEF-Cooper Tire & Rubber says opens new office in Guadalajara
- BRIEF-Cooper Tire & Rubber reports Q4 earnings per share $1.28