Diebold Nixdorf Inc (DBD.N)
30 May 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|71||2013||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|55||2017||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|42||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Principal Accounting Officer|
|59||2017||Chief Operating Officer, Director|
|45||2016||Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel|
- BRIEF-Diebold Nixdorf announces strategic partnership with Kony
- BRIEF-Diebold Nixdorf quarterly earnings of $0.08/shr on a non-gaap basis
- BRIEF-Hamburger Sparkasse extends services agreement with Diebold Nixdorf to 2023
- BRIEF-Diebold Nixdorf enters into a strategic partnership with Swedish software company Datema
- BRIEF-Diebold says defeated three of four retaliatory patent infringement claims brought by Nautilus Hyosung